Monday, June 20, 2011

Norman's Writings

How I See Jesus



How do I see Jesus?  I see Jesus everywhere in numerous ways.  In the faces of the people of the world.  I especially see Jesus in the faces of children, the elderly, those that are deprived.  All faces show promise and the love of Jesus!  I see Jesus in all of nature in every concept of life.  I see Jesus in music, the soothing language the world understands.  I see Jesus in family and friends, in life and in death.  How I see Jesus is overwhelming everyday.  I see Jesus and he sees me!  Jesus surely would not be even slightly overwhelmed in seeing me, but I pray he may be at least slightly pleased.

          Thank you Jesus for my life.  Amen



                                                                                          Norman-2011


No comments: